Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank you Lord for answered Prayers














Thank you Lord for answered Prayers!

The past month as been an amazing journey that I am more than happy to give all the glory to God on. There is no way I would have even begun to look where I found the most valuable jewels.

It is amazing how God works and how his timing is more perfect than I could have even dreamed up.

This is Aaron and I at Lukes Surprise Birthday Party - it was a bitter sweet with Mom and Alana in Virginia and our family loss on our minds. The day turned out very well and I think everyone had a very good time.
















This is Ryan at his wrestling Tournament . I love this picture - it is Ryan his dad and Grandpa - they are showing him how to get out of a hold.

Right after this he did win a match in overtime!! We were very proud and he brought home a medal.

It is amazing how quickly your heart can attach itself to someone without you even realizing it. Yesterday I was laying on the couch watching TV and Ryan came and curled up on my stomach and we snuggled for awhile, Aaron was sitting in the chair and gave me this adorable smile. It was the most perfect moment - and there are very few other people that have found that place in my heart.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys, and I am really looking forward to getting to know Aaron better! I love you bunches Skye and hope that you will take blogging seriously now - it's the most addicting thing EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I absolutely LOVE your pictures - especially the one of you and Aaron, you guys look really good there! More you than him, but he looks okay too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know that I love you and Aaron better be treating you good or I will have to come there and deal with it. And the place in your heart that Aaron and Ryan now hold will never be able to be given away. They are two very lucky guys, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited about your new man. I can't wait to see you guys together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty exceited about our relationship. However I'm not as sensitive as you tell everyone I am. Remember I'm tough and manly. And I don't like people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is right - he is tough and manly and doesnt like People - LOL

    I am sure this I dont like people person would be attached to my hip - I am not a people person at all - - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I like your background, too! In fact I almost used this one!!! Am, so glad that the two of you "found" one another again, and that you both feel like the other is the person that God had just for you. Timing, Skye, timing is everything. In fact, I just read a quote that said, "Time is something that God cares less about than timing." (parapharased I am sure)
    Looking forward to keeping up with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing says romance like wing sauce in the corner of your mouth. They say that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. I'd say you're off to a good start. By the way, I just got a craving for Luke's famous double chocolate chip, hershey kiss, cookies. Thank you for being so wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete