Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ryan Adam


Ryan - My Handsome Boy

You are an amazing piece of our family. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I know that I did not give birth to you but I love being "A" mother to you. One of the best (and frustrating) things about you is you make me grow as a person and mother. As it is with all first borns I am learning on you. Thank you for being you - for having the huge heart that you have. One of my favorite things to do is lay on the couch and snuggle with you.

You are also doing so many new things. You are an amazing help and you love to help us cook.
Ryan Canning
Ryan tring to figure out how to cut the onion
Skye coming in with the chopper!!

Ryan making Cinnamon Rolls

Ryan learning to Ice Skate



You are an amazing big brother - this is the most natural thing for you. You hug on your sister, play with her and protect her!! Peyton loves you like no other - there is something about you that just tickles her. You can walk in the room and she lights up and usually begins to laugh!! You can make her laugh when no one else can!!
I cannot wait to continue watching you grow......Keep being the amazing child you are.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, you truly are an amazing little man and we are so blessed to have you as part of our family - thanks for loving us!!
    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete